This form is to request a full refund of all registration fees that have been paid for the 2020 Box Lacrosse season, as well as any fees that have been paid for shorts through the registration system. Please fill out an individual form for each player registered in your household.
If you choose not to be refunded the fees paid for the 2020 Box Lacrosse season, these funds will be used as a credit towards any future programs offered by the Parkland Posse.
By filling out this form you acknowledge and accept the following:
- If credit card fees are not waived by the merchant, this refund may be made by cheque regardless of the method of payment (ie. credit card, cheque, or cash)
- Refunds will not be issued for any discounts or credits that were applied to a registration. Only funds paid will be refunded.
- The GELC has covered administration fees for minor players requesting a refund. 100% of funds paid to the Parkland Posse will be refunded.
- Junior players requesting a refund will be subject to administration fees applied and a holdback of $25 for floor time and training already received.
- In the case of a split family situation, only the person who paid the registration fees can be given the refund. By filling out this form you confirm that you are this person and are eligible for the refund.
- Refund cheques will be issued to the Parent Name provided on this form, and sent to the mailing address provided on this form.